Loading Movies on iPad
In past years, if you are a movie buff, you had to either watch a movie in a theater, rent the movie on DVD, or buy the movie. Nowadays, we should be so lucky to live in a time where you can load movies on iPad by iTunes with a few clicks of the mouse, a few swipes and a tap across your iPad screen with your finger you can be enjoying a movie virtually anywhere in the world on a clear motion picture screen.
Tips: From The Movie Downloads site, you can get as many movies as you need.
Steps: Load Movies on iPad
1. Open iTunes and connect your iPad to your PC.
2. Click on the "Movies" category in the left sidebar.
3. Drag your movies over the open area for "Movies". This will load the movies on your iTunes.
4. Under the "Movies" tab, you could see the movie you added just now. Make sure your newly added movie is selected for syncing.
5. Once the transfer is complete you should be able to find your new movies under "Movies".
Whether you’re going on a long trip or just want to finish the tail end of a movie while on the train, this process is an excellent way to load movies onto iPad. Now try loading movies on iPad by yourself.